9.10.2007

I finally start to realize: in two days I'm leaving for China !!!

Berlin, september 7th, 11pm:
I'm chatting with a friend who kindly reminds me that I'm leaving tomorrow for Paris and then from Paris to China and that I'd better start packing... Right! I'm leaving for a whole month! Not really in the packing mood though... But hey ! you have to do what you have to do so I packed... Slowly it started to sink in that I was leaving for CHINA!!!! China! Wow! It has always been one of my biggest dream and now it's actually happening... I still do not realize that in two days now I'll be in Hong Kong... It's crazy.
For those who do not know yet: I will arrive in Hong Kong the 12th, I am staying there for about 5 days. Then I'll be in Xian, Dali, Lijiang and Zongdian for several days. Then back to Xian form where I'll be heading - by plane of course - to Beijing. I'll stay there also for about 5 days before going back to Paris and Berlin. 3 weeks in China!!! Isn't it great?!

Berlin, september 8th, 3pm:
I'm at the airport in Berlin. Check in is done. I still have some time before boarding. I go outside for a smoke, good music on my iPod, sun shines... All is just perfect. A big smile on my face: I'm leaving for China in 4 days!

Paris, september, 10th, 2pm:
I promise to keep you updated as often as possible on this website and if possible with pictures, but that might be more complicated than the posting...

No comments: